Are you trying to conceive and would like to prepare your body for nourishing a new life? Are you struggling to conceive and looking for some new tools to help maximize fertility? Or maybe you are already pregnant and would like to know how to make food and lifestyle changes for healthy growth of the baby, to nourish your changing body, and to support a healthy birth?
Feed Your Fertile Body!TM is a 6-week program that is specially designed for individuals and couples to strengthen fertility, pregnancy, and postpartum health. This can either be done on an individual or couple basis, as on-line modules with weekly Skype sessions for support and guidance, or through group sessions that are scheduled.
Each week’s module comes with practical action steps, including a shopping list, a pantry cleanout assignment and recipes. The extensive bonus materials include resources for home and body care, information on GMOs, further reading suggestions, a fertility-supporting food chart for your refrigerator, meal planning templates, a cookbook, and more.
The Feed Your Fertile Body!™ Program will guide you through the steps you need to add fertility-promoting foods, along with lifestyle strategies into your daily life. Each module presents information and action steps to guide you through small changes and help you achieve big results!
Week 1: Best kept secrets about fats and fertility
- The importance of fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E and K)
- How cholesterol helps you produce hormones
- The problem with vegetable oils
- The link between fat deficiency and morning sickness
Week 2: Sugar, not such a sweet deal after all
- The many names of sugar, and the damage it causes
- How sugars and starches decrease fertility
- Hormonal dysregulation caused by excess sugar consumption
- The dangers of artificial sweeteners
- Best and worst options for your sweet tooth
Week 3: Basic techniques of proper food preparation
- The roles of adrenal and thyroid stress in infertility and miscarriage
- Important thyroid tests your doctor probably has never ordered for you
- How and why to soak grains, nuts and seeds
- The importance of proper hydration: water and electrolytes
- Selecting a high-quality water filter
Week 4: Boost fertility by decreasing inflammation
- How allergies cause inflammation in the body
- The importance of organic foods and grass-fed animals
- Foods that decrease inflammation and reduce oxidative stress
Week 5: Improving protein digestion and mineral absorption
- The importance of stomach acid to the digestion of protein and absorption of
- How good digestive health safeguards sperm health
- Lifestyle factors that compromise digestion and absorption
- Decreasing the chances of reflux during pregnancy
Week 6: Gut reactions: how our intestinal microbiota affects us, generation after generation
- The importance of balanced gut microbiota
- Factors that deplete the health of our gut microbiota
- Probiotic foods that improve the health and diversity of our gut microbiota
- Resource section
- How and why to avoid genetically modified foods and glyphosate
- Food templates
- Meal planning suggestions
- Nutrient-dense food chart
Are you ready to get started? Please use the contact page to let me know of your interest in the program before purchasing below.